The chassis is finally in so here we go with the Osiris Preamp Build
This is something I will most likely only be doing as fully built preamps or full preamp kits but that could change.
First off a brief overview of the design,
- It has two channels each with a dedicated LND150 v2 effects loop
- Gate and bright switch for each channel
- Independent tonestacks for each channel.
- Ch1 goes from clean to 80s high gain using just the gain control. First half of the rotation is clean to breakup and the second half is high gain.
- ch2 is a more aggressive, modernised take on the Soldano sound.
This is the front & rear panels once again custom made to my specification by Yongu Enclosures